Mathametics Since 1946
SWOC analysis of the Department and Feature Plans:
1. 13 out of 18 Faculty members posses Ph.D Qualification
2. Remaining Five members pursuing Ph.D programme
3. 3 of the faculty members have more than 30 years teaching experience. The remaining faculty members have more than 18 years of teaching experience.
4. The teacher’s student ratio is small, the teachers can give individual attention
5. The Department is a pioneering centre for Mathematics Research.
(i) Number of Ph.D produced is 43
(ii) Number of M.Phil produced is 147
(iii) Publication in refereed journals with citation index
(iv) Publication in other Journals with impact factor
(v) Books published by the Faculty members
6. Curriculum on par with Curriculum of Bench marked institutions
7. Soft skill Training to Students
Weakness: Untimely transfer of teachers
(i) Good placement opportunities
(ii) Students joining B.Sc., can pursue this studies up to Ph.D.
(iii) College time is suitable for students to go part-time jobs.
(iv) Every UG students is given Laptop by the Government, so they can
Learn the Latex program easily; also, the PG students learn the Mat lab
Software with easy understanding.
(i) Students hail from poor academic backgrounds
(ii) Unable to get the cream of students on account of admission policy preparation of rank list done 10 days after publication of results of Higher Secondary Examination
• To conduct the coaching classes for CSIR, UGC, NET examinations
• Conduct carries advance programmes and help students to the up jobs in Deference (DERO), space science organizations, Research Department of various reputed companies etc…
• Help students of all Departments to increase their quantitative aptitude skills so, that they can get through any competitive examinations as well.